ANKH "Tutankhamen's Aroma of Intrigue" - Discover the mysterious lost scents of the ancient history
"Tutankhamen's Aroma of Intrigue", ANKH is a delicate composition of the original blended herbs and resins of Kyphi, with Citrus notes giving a semblance to original camel grass and calamus, spice notes truly reflecting the original formula, and resins, honey and woody notes blending perfectly to evoke that smoky aroma of burning incense. Truly a gift of the Gods and fitting tribute to the boy king Tutankhamen.
- Size: 1.7oz (50ml) - Eau De Toilette (EDT)
- Gender: Unisex
- Family: Woody Oriental
- Perfumer: Claudine de Vogel (Netherlands)
- Head Notes :Bergamot, Lemon, Juniper, Lime, Pink Pepper.
- Heart Notes: Myrtle, Cypress, Lavender, Geranium, Jasmine, Cassia, Cinnamon, Nutmeg, Black Pepper.
- Soul Notes: Benzoin, Labdanum, Frankincense, Myrrh, Sandalwood, Vetiver, Birch Tar, Cedar, Guaiac, Honey, Tobacco, Vanilla.
Some fragrances in the same family:
- Dune (Dior)
- Samsara (Guerlain)
- Euphoria (Calvin Klein)
- Fahrenheit (Dior)
- Terre D’Hermes (Hermes)
- Zara Man
- Beyond Paradise men (Lauder)
Scents of Time perfumes are made of the highest quality ingredients currently available. Their fine fragrance last quite long without the typical "chemical after smell" many cheap perfumes have. None of these perfumes are tested on animals or contain animal products.